Not all service documents are created equal. Most are written with bulky paragraphs and poorly sketched images. But Dozuki's step-by-step guides are designed with beautiful visuals, interactive features, and streamlined processes—making them the most effective way to teach people to do things the right way, every single time.
View a Service Documentation Solution Example. Click below to start exploring!
Dozuki's Service Documentation solution empowers you to edit, expand, and improve all of your guides from a single place. Whether you and your end users are servicing machines, parts, or tools, your standardized processes will need to be updated regularly. And those updates won't just need to be deployed quickly, they'll need to be conveyed clearly.
Bulky paragraphs and poorly sketched images aren't effective or safe. Trim off the fat. Build your own collection of lean documentation with Dozuki's rich media capabilities and clean formatting.
And we know most service tasks repeat some of the same procedures. Don't waste time documenting the same dependent steps over and over again on different guides. Each Dozuki-built document understands its prerequisites, so repeatedly used instructions can be integrated automatically.
- Distribute new and revised documents to any internet-enabled device.
- Easily add prerequisites to any guide that requires them
- Capture quality data in real time.
- Use our bill of materials feature to identify relevant parts and tools for any job.
- Help your remote employees access content with online and offline access.